We may modify this Policy at anytime without notice to you. Such amended Policy shall be effective upon its posting on the Website.
(I) DATA PRIVACY PROTECTION
Our user’s privacy is extremely important to us. We conduct our business in compliance with applicable laws on data privacy protection and data security and we will take steps to use any personal information shared by you only in compliance with this Policy. We hope the policy outlined below will help you understand our commitment on data protection.
(II) PERSONAL DATA
Through this Website, we will not collect any personal data about you (e.g. your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address), unless you voluntarily choose to provide us with it or unless otherwise permitted by applicable laws and regulations for the protection of your personal data.
(III) INFORMATION COLLECTION
We may collect the following information or data from you through our website:
- When you contact us via email or when apply for any job vacancies we may keep a record of the correspondence.
- When you provide any feedback or fill any surveys we may keep record of your contact details or your comments.
- When you create an account or register with us we may ask you to provide details such as your name, date of birth, location, contact details and other information.
- When you send an enquiry or purchase or return any of our products we may ask you to provide information such as your contact details, product details, delivery details or pricing and payment information.
Also as you navigate through the Website, certain non-personal information can be collected e.g. the type of Internet browser and operating system used, domain name of the Website from which you came, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed). We may use this data to monitor the attractiveness of our Web Site and improve its performance or content.
(IV) PURPOSE FOR WHICH WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Any of the information/personal data we may collect from you may be used in any of the following ways:
- To improve our Web Site
- To process transactions, to respond to inquiries, process your orders or provide you specific information or offers.
- To support our customer relations with you and to improve customer service.
- To send to you periodic emails pertaining to your orders
- To send to you information or updates about company news, promotional material, products or services information etc.
- To administer a survey, promotion or other Website features.
If you choose not to have your personal data used to support our customer relationship (especially direct marketing or market research), we will respect your choice. We do not sell or otherwise market your personal data to third parties, except share with our affiliates, group companies, associates or except to the extent otherwise stated in this Policy.
(V) DISCLOSURE LIMITATION
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal data or information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business or servicing you or to the persons affiliated / associated with us in any manner, so long as those parties agree to keep the data/information confidential.
We will collect, use or disclose personal data supplied by you online only for the purposes disclosed to you, unless we believe that disclosure is appropriate to comply with applicable laws, enforce our Website policies, to protect ours or others rights, property or safety, is necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense or is necessary to prevent fraud or illegal activities.
Non personal data may however be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
We implement a variety of security measures to protect your personal data as you transmit your information from your computer to our Website and to protect such information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no data transmissions over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warranty the security of any information you transmit to us via the internet, and you do so at your own risk. Once we have received your transmission, we will use our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems
We may use “cookies”, to help us track your domain names, IP addresses, browser types and identify your PC next time you visit. Cookies can help us in many ways e.g. by storing your password without need to re-enter it every time. This will help us optimize you experience of the Website. If you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your web browser to turn off, erase all cookies from your computer's hard drive and block all cookies or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
(VIII) LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
This Website contains links to other Websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other Websites.